Let’s do something together! There are two ways to collaborate with me; take advantage of the Creative Commons licensing, or contact me about a new project. They’re both pretty easy, but read on for details.

  1. I release all original work (not cover songs or other work based on licensed material) under a Creative Commons license, typically cc-by-nc-sa, which means you can go ahead and use my work as the basis for a remix or in the soundtrack of a movie, etc., so long as you don’t do so for commercial purposes*, and as long as you release your work under the same license. You don’t need to check with me or anything, but I would love to see what you do (and may be happy to share your work with my fans if you’d like). Also, if you need material from me such as stems, etc., I may be willing to provide them, so long as it doesn’t interfere with my Patreon rewards or other commitments I may have already made. So, in short, you don’t need to contact me, but feel free to do so anyway!
  2. If you want to work on a new project together, let me know! I love Vocaloids, but I would love to work with live singers as well. And although I typically create my own cover art and videos, I would enjoy working with other artists who specialize in manga/anime style art, cover art, music video creation, MMD, etc.

*If you would like to do a commercial project based on my work, contact me, let me know what you have in mind, and we can set a rate based on your expected sales, audience size, etc.

If you are interested in working on a new project, or you need something from me in order to work with existing materials, please let me know what you have in mind. You can use the following form if you’d like: